Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on“Global Pet Insurance Market 2022-2028”under Services Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
The Global Pet Insurance Market is expected to increase by USD 9.1 billion, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.5% from 2022 to 2028, according to the latest edition of the Global Pet Insurance Market Report.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global pet insurance market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the pet insurance industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the policy, type, provider, and region. The global market for pet insurance can be segmented by policy: illnesses and accident, chronic condition, others. In 2021, the illnesses and accident segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the pet insurance market. Pet insurance market is further segmented by type: dog, cat, others. The dog segment was the largest contributor to the global pet insurance market in 2021. Based on provider, the pet insurance market is segmented into: public, private. The private segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global pet insurance market. On the basis of region, the pet insurance market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. North America held the largest share of the global pet insurance market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period.
By policy: illnesses and accident, chronic condition, others
By type: dog, cat, others
By provider: public, private
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The global pet insurance market is highly concentrated and dominated by only a few companies: Allianz Insurance plc, Hollard Group, Medibank Private Limited, The Oriental Insurance Company, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global pet insurance market.
- To classify and forecast the global pet insurance market based on policy, type, provider, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global pet insurance market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global pet insurance market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global pet insurance market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global pet insurance market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content : https://www.bharatbook.com/report/1388815/global-pet-insurance-market
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Industry Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]