Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on“Global Smart Water Meter Management Market 2022-2028”under Services Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
The Global Smart Water Meter Management Market is set to achieve an incremental growth of USD 8.6 billion, acelerating at a CAGR of almost 13.9% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global smart water meter management market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the smart water meter management industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the component, end user, and region. The global market for smart water meter management can be segmented by component: service, solution. The solution segment held the largest share of the global smart water meter management market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Smart water meter management market is further segmented by end user: residential, commercial, industrial, others. Globally, the residential segment made up the largest share of the smart water meter management market. Based on region, the smart water meter management market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Asia-Pacific was the largest contributor to the global smart water meter management market in 2021.
The solution market is further segmented into asset management, distribution network monitoring, SCADA, meter data management, analytic, others. In 2021, the distribution network monitoring segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the smart water meter management market.
By component: service, solution
By end user: residential, commercial, industrial, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading smart water meter management market vendors that include ABB Limited, Arad Group, Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc., Hitachi Limited, Honeywell International Inc., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., IBM Corporation, Itron Inc., Schneider Electric SE, Sebata Holdings Limited, Siemens AG, Suez Group, Xylem Inc., among others.
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global smart water meter management market.
- To classify and forecast the global smart water meter management market based on component, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global smart water meter management market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global smart water meter management market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global smart water meter management market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global smart water meter management market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content : https://www.bharatbook.com/report/1388931/global-smart-water-meter-management-market
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Industry Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]