Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on“Global Sunscreen Ingredients Market 2022-2028”under Chemical & Material Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
Sunscreens refer to substances that protect the skin from the harmful effects of solar UV radiation by absorbing, reflecting, scattering, or otherwise deflecting UV photons, avoiding their absorption by the components of the skin. the Global Sunscreen Ingredients Market is set to achieve an incremental growth of USD 161 million, acelerating at a CAGR of almost 3.3% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global sunscreen ingredients market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the sunscreen ingredients industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type of protection, type of ingredient, application, and region. The global market for sunscreen ingredients can be segmented by type of protection: UVA I, UVB, UVB/UVA I, UVB/UVA I-II. According to the research, the UVB segment had the largest share in the global sunscreen ingredients market. Sunscreen ingredients market is further segmented by type of ingredient: inorganic, organic. In 2021, the organic ingredients segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the sunscreen ingredients market. Based on application, the sunscreen ingredients market is segmented into: hair care, skin care, sun care, others. Among these, the sun care segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. On the basis of region, the sunscreen ingredients market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Europe captured the largest share of the market in 2021.
By type of protection:
- UVA I
- UVB/UVA I
- UVB/UVA I-II
By type of ingredient:
- hair care
- skin care
- sun care
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- MEA (Middle East and Africa)
- Latin America
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Ashland Global Holdings Inc., BASF SE, Croda International plc, Evonik Industries AG, Galaxy Surfactants Limited, Koninklijke DSM N.V., L'Oreal S.A., Sensient Technologies Corporation, Symrise AG, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global sunscreen ingredients market.
- To classify and forecast the global sunscreen ingredients market based on type of protection, type of ingredient, application, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global sunscreen ingredients market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global sunscreen ingredients market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global sunscreen ingredients market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global sunscreen ingredients market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content : https://www.bharatbook.com/report/1365532/global-sunscreen-ingredients-market
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study,Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]