Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Treding Market Research Report on "Transformers Global Market Report 2020" under Electronics Category. The report offers a collection of superior market researach, market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
Global Transformers Market Report 2020
Including: 1) By Transformer Type: Power Transformer; Distribution Transformer; 2) By Type: Low rated transformer; High rated transformer
Covering: ABB; General Electric Corporation; Schneider Electric S.A.; Mitsubishi Electric Corporation; Schneider Electric
Transformers Market Global Report 2020 Report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global transformers market.
Request a Free Sample Copy Transformers Market Report@
Reasons to Purchase
• Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
• Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
• Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
• Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the transformers? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Transformers market global report answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider transformers market, and compares it with other markets.
• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
• Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
• The transformers market section of the report gives context. It compares the transformers market with other segments of the transformers market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, transformers indicators comparison.
Markets Covered: 1)By Transformer Type: Power Transformer; Distribution Transformer 2) By Type: Low rated transformer ; High rated transformer
Companies Mentioned: ABB; General Electric Corporation; Schneider Electric S.A.; Mitsubishi Electric Corporation; Schneider Electric
Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Russia, UK, USA and Australia
Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, per capita expenditure.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
The transformers market consists of sales of transformers and related services which are used in manufacturing of power, distribution and specialty transformers. A transformer transfers energy form one circuit to another. Transformers increase or decrease voltage and current level, increase or decrease capacitor value, prevent direct current from passing between two circuits and isolate circuits.
The global transformers market reached a value of nearly $202.7 billion in 2019, having grown at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.38% since 2015, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.76% to nearly $283.6 billion by 2023.
The transformers market has been geographically segmented into North America, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, South America and Middle East & Africa. Asia Pacific was the largest region in the transformers market in 2019.
In June 2019, Hitachi, Ltd., a Japan-based energy solution provider company acquired 80.1% of ABB’s power grids business for $11 billion. The acquisition was aimed to broaden the product portfolio of Hitachi, by combining ABB’s power grids, and to offer enhanced energy solutions globally. ABB is a Switzerland-based company that specializes in manufacturing power grids products such as power transformers.
Major players in the market are ABB, General Electric Corporation, Schneider Electric S.A., Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Schneider Electric, Mitsubishi Electricis, Toshiba Corporation, Siemens, SGB-SMIT and Hammond Power Solutions.
Browse our full report with Table of content:
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 12,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts, Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases, Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +912227810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]