Besides, the Telus email customer service can also be contacted for this and can be reached out at any time of the day.
* First of all the users need to select on start option from their desktop.
* Then, select on Microsoft Office Outlook from the start menu option.
* Users then are required to select on the tools option that is mentioned in the taskbar that is at the top of the page.
* After that the users need to select on email accounts option.
* By doing this the email account windows will be displayed.
* There the users need to click on the add a new email account option.
* Select on next.
* Click on IMAP.
* Again select next.
* The users then need to enter the mentioned following details :
- in the your name option enter the name that has to be displayed.
- in the email address option enter the Telus.net email.
- in the password option enter the Telus email password.
- in the incoming mail server IMAP enter imap.telus.net
- in the outgoing mail server SMTP enter smtp.telus.net
* the users should remember to select on the remember password option.
* Then select on more settings menu.
* The users should also select on the option named my outgoing server requires authentication.
* The SMTP server of the outgoing mail should be changed to 1025
* select ok.
* Select next
* lastly select on finish.
Therefore, these are the steps that the users need to follow so as to set up Telus email settings in Outlook 2010. the users needs to remember that these steps should be followed correctly so that no further issue is occurred while under taking the process. If the users face any issues regarding these then they can simply contact the Telus technical support and can take the help from the technicians.