New York, June 12: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Patient Handling Equipment Market by Product (Wheelchair, Scooters, Medical Beds, Bathroom Safety, Mechanical, Ambulatory), Type of Care (Bariatric Care, Critical Care, Wound), Accessories (Lifting, Transfer) & by End User (Home, Hospital) - Forecast 2014 - 2021”
Patient handling equipments are used to provide safety and reduce the hazard when handle patient. The patient handling equipment should have easy to handle and secure to workers when they require equipments. The main reason for patient handling equipment is to provide correct shifting, moving and lifting of patient so that minimizing injuries and the injuries related cost. Varity of methods are used to handle patient such as physical moving technique, small patient handling support and big patient handling support equipment.
Browse Full Report: http://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/patient-handling-equipment-market
The global patient handling equipment market is anticipated to exceed USD17.5 billion in the forecast period. North America is expected to grow at highest CAGR. Europe is projected to be the market leader of patient handling equipment market in 2017. Government regulations on mandating use of patient handling equipment is driving the market in Asia Pacific.
The major driving factors of patient handling equipment market are as follows:
• Rising old population is driving the patient handling equipment market
• Growing the number of diseases is expected to increase need of it
• Government plans to support the use of patient handling equipment
• Development in technical field.
The Restraints factors of patient handling equipment market are as follows:
• Skillful training and sufficient information are necessary to handle patient safely.
• Dare to handle bariatric care patient.
The patient handling equipment market is segmented on the lines of its product, end user , accessories and type of care. The patient handling equipment market is segmented on the lines of its product like ambulatory aids, non mechanical equipment, mechanical equipment, bathroom safety supplies, medical beds and wheelchair and scooters. The wheelchair and scooter is further segmented into manual wheelchair, powered wheelchair and scooters. The medical beds covers curative care beds, psychiatric care beds and long term care beds. . Under end user segmentation it covered home care, hospital, elderly care, nursing homes and long term care. The patient handling equipment market is segmented on the lines of its accessories like lifting accessories, transfer accessories, evacuation accessories, stretcher accessories, hospital bed accessories, bariatric boards and transfer sheets. By type of care it contains bariatric care, fall prevention, critical care and wound care.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for patient handling equipment
and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for patient handling equipment
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Key players profiled in the report include:
• Stryker Inc
• Hill-Rom Inc.
• Guldmann Inc.
• Invacare Corporation
• Linet Inc.
• Stiegelmeyer Inc.
• Joerns healthcare
• Handicare Inc.
• Prism Medical
Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary,business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Patient Handling Equipment Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Segment Analysis
• Wheelchair and scooters
• Manual wheelchair
• Powered Wheelchair
• Medical Beds
• Curative care beds
• Psychiatric care beds
• Long term care beds
• Bathroom safety supplies
• Mechanical equipment
• Non mechanical equipment
• Ambulatory Aids
By End-user Analysis
• Home care
• Elderly care
• Others (Nursing homes, long term care)
By Accessories Analysis
• Lifting accessories
• Transfer accessories
• Evacuation accessories
• Stretcher accessories
• Hospital Bed Accessories
• Others (Bariatric boards, transfer sheets)
By Type of care Analysis
• Bariatric care
• Fall prevention
• Critical care
• Wound care
• Others (transfers)
By Regional Analysis
• North America
• Rest of the World
Reasons to buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned patient handling equipment industry globally.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of patient handling equipment industry and unit capacity data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Other Research Report:
• Healthcare Mobility Solutions (Payers, Providers, and Patients (Individuals)) Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2023 http://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/healthcare-mobility-solutions-market
• Food Safety Testing Market by Contaminant (Pathogen, GMO, Toxin, Pesticide), Technology (Traditional & Rapid), Food Type (Meat & Poultry, Dairy, Fruit & Vegetable, Convenience Food) & Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020 http://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/food-safety-testing-market
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1-855-984-1862, +91-860-565-7204
Country: United States