At present, a large number of individuals are pursuing a career in the body modification industry. They specifically wish to become tattooists because almost all tattooists have a flexible schedule, decent earning, and the opportunity to collaborate with people from varying backgrounds.
Besides having a license and the necessary skills, one must also get the right equipment to start tattooing. Custom Irons, led by Lindsay and Marco, offers a cautiously curated selection of tattoo tools for keeping both the newbie and professional artists updated. To know more, please check out the given discussion now.
A Brief Note on Custom Irons
Tattooing is an exclusive lifestyle that gained recognition all across the globe. To some, it is an exceptional global community of nonconformists. Like them, the experts at Custom Irons are also imaginative, attracted to the unconventional aspects, motivated by enthusiasts, and anchored to different places.
Custom Irons challenge individuals to identify their limits and then defy them because if the dreams do not scare, they are not worthy. Instead of living inside the box, it is essential to lead a life on the edge and do things uniquely.
Reasons to Choose Custom Irons
Custom Irons has gained widespread popularity probably because it prioritizes the clients over everything else. The owners have enhanced the tattooing industry by sharing their knowledge without any hesitation. They also allowed the artists to know whatever they learnt from the tattoo conventions throughout the world. Custom Irons hope the conversations, blog posts, product descriptions, etc., offer valuable insight and push the artists on the journey to prosperity.
Custom Irons divides its products into different categories such as aftercare & numbing, art supplies, furniture, ink & ink accessories, pen machines, needles & cartridges, rotary machines, etc. To know about the products on-demand, please continue reading.
• Bavarian Custom Irons tattoo machine has brass knuckle and weighs only 220g. It was manufactured keeping logic in mind. The machine is immensely comfortable to handle, and it does not change shape under pressure. Get this for $600.
• The Intenze Formula black ink breaks down perfectly and can acquire a gray for any shading. The artists can use it for etching letters, and it can be wiped clean from the stencils.
• The combo of 25mm needle and tube is disinfected and blister-packed for customer convenience. The artists can clean them in the autoclave too.
• The Custom Irons standard needles are also considered reliable by many top-notch tattooists. They are pre-manufactured, pre-packed, and pre-sterilised. The box has 50 needles of high quality.
• Bactine Pain relief spray allows one to enjoy tattooing without any pain. It numbs the nerves, and they do not feel anything when the needle goes in and out of the skin.
To know about the other products, please visit the official website.
10/1934 Gold Coast Highway
Miami One Shopping Centre
Miami QLD 4220
Phone: 0430 380 200 (No text messages please)
Email: [email protected]