Metal Stamping Parts layout is an important part of stamping metal stamping parts and mold design. Pay attention to the following points when arranging samples:
1. When placing the sample, the accurate and reliable positioning should be fully considered, paying special attention to the distribution and diameter of the guiding nail.
2. When arranging, pay attention to the grain direction of the material, avoid the grain direction parallel to the bending line, and make it as perpendicular as possible to the bending line.
3. When the positional accuracy of the hole and shape is high, it should be punched out as far as possible in the adjacent step.
4. The hole with higher relative positional accuracy should be punched out in the same step as possible;
5. The arrangement of the curved forming parts should consider factors such as easy feeding and non-deformation.
6. When bending does not meet the requirements of metal stamping parts, it can be used to bend or increase the shaping station twice; for the bending of two right angles, in order to avoid the deep drawing of the material, it can be bent 45° first and then bent 90°. .
7. When the cutting edge distance is too close, set it to empty step to increase the strength of the mold.
As a professional Welding Parts Suppliers, nbstarlite welcomes customers' comments and consultations. We believe that we can rely on professional knowledge and attitude to make you satisfied.