Although the Car Parts Mould has a higher function, the car parts mould is more likely to deform if it fails to meet the storage requirements in the application process, thus affecting the production and application of the mold. Therefore, the correct application of the car parts mould can effectively prolong the service life of the mold.
The following is an example to illustrate some points that need to be paid attention to in the application of car parts mould:
1. Proper use of plastic mold can extend the life of plastic mold.
2. It is forbidden to store in the open air under direct sunlight.
3. It is forbidden to apply untested mold release agent, waste engine oil, wax, etc. on the plastic mold, causing severe damage to the resistance and strength of the plastic mold, showing cracking and weathering.
4. It is forbidden to steam with mold at a high temperature above 40 degrees.
5. The plastic mold will shrink in size and change in flatness after repeated application of heating and cooling, and will advocate replacement if it fails to reach the application standard.
6. Proposing adding melamine resin type water reducer to concrete during application can reduce the service life of bonded and extended plastic molds.
7. Ensure the flatness and edge alignment of the site during maintenance to ensure the product quality.
8. With an oscillating table with matching oscillating frequency, the oscillating time of deep cavity products should be reduced. Excessive exciting force and excessive exciting will cause damage to the plastic mold.
9. It is forbidden to hit the plastic mould box with hammers and other things during demoulding, and vibration table demoulding construction shall be selected as far as possible.
10. After demoulding, it is required to stack the plastic moulds in order to prevent deformation.
If you are interested in our products, you can click our website: https://www.furnituremould.com/