If you open the lid during the rinse cycle, you can clearly see how the wash down closet tank works and where the problem may occur.
1. Press the flush handle or pull the handle lever to operate the lifting chain, which lifts the baffle plate away from the flush valve opening. At this time, the water flushed from the water tank into the toilet.
2. The water and its waste in the water tank are sucked into the drainage system of the home through the integrated trap of the bowl.
3. When the water tank is empty, the rubber baffle falls back into place at the opening of the flush valve.
4. When the floating ball falls into the water tank, the water supply valve opens and fresh water starts to flow. Most of the water is refilled into the tank, but a small amount of water is returned to the toilet through the supplementary pipe and overflow pipe.
5. Once the floating ball or floating ball floating on the water reaches the proper height in the water tank, it will close the water supply valve. The toilet is now ready for the next flush.
You now have a clear understanding of your toilet components and their functions. When something goes wrong, you may know exactly where to look.
Click the link below for more product information: https://www.yusongroup.com/product/bathroom/ceramic-sanitary-wares/toilets/