Faucets are used quite frequently at home, especially in the kitchen, so the quality of the faucet is very important. Don't choose inferior faucets in order to save money.
What faucet is the most popular in the kitchen? It is undoubtedly Pull-Out Kitchen Faucets. How much do you know about this type of faucet? Is a pull-out faucet good? The following will take you to a comprehensive understanding of the pull-out faucet .
What is a pull-out faucet?
At present, the pull-out faucet on the market is becoming more and more popular. It has two methods of column water discharge and spray water discharge. The switch can be easily realized by pressing the button on the top of the shower. The pull-out 1.5-meter-long stainless steel hose can Reach any place the user needs.
Is the pull-out faucet good?
1. Convenience: We all know that the outlet of the traditional faucet is fixed. It is very inconvenient to use a relatively large object to receive water, such as basin, bucket, etc., but the pull-out faucet can solve it properly. this problem.
2. Humanization: The pull-out faucet can draw a stainless steel hose of up to 1.5 meters from the nozzle position, and the rotation angle can reach 360 degrees. The nozzle can easily reach the place where you need to flush or use water. Whether you want to add water to cooking, watering flowers, or washing dishes, the water flow can be easily reached, and you can really wash wherever you want. With a light touch, you can flexibly change the shower water and faucet water, which can easily solve the problem of cleaning in the kitchen. Any question.
3. Easy to clean: Due to Chinese cooking habits, the kitchen has a lot of fume, so the faucet is prone to oil and water stains, and after repeated cleaning, the surface of the faucet is easy to lose its luster. But the pull-out faucet does not have such a problem. It adopts a special coating treatment technology, and the cleaning agent is brushed without fading, non-corrosion, not easy to stick to oil, easy to clean, and resistant to abrasion.
4. Durability: According to professionals, whether the faucet is durable depends mainly on the surface treatment process. It is tested in an acidic high temperature environment with a PH value of 3, and it is intact for more than 4 hours, indicating that the surface treatment process is very hard, and the pull-out faucet Meet this standard.
5. Environmental protection: The environmental protection of the faucet is reflected in the lead content in the water, which is mainly caused by the water body scouring the waterway. The low-temperature welding process is used between the copper water inlet pipe and the faucet body under the stage to maintain the high strength of the product, and the special welding material is used, which does not contain cadmium, and effectively eliminates harmful metals.
Pull-out faucets are used in kitchen faucets. For more product information, please pay attention to Shanghai Yuson Industry Co.,Ltd.