[28/08/2019, LONDON] -- Net Efficiency is a team of Magento-certified web designers and developers. The company creates successful eCommerce sites for their global clients. Apart from their development, conversion optimisation, and integration services, they improve the performance of business websites by upgrading their Magento platform. This service provides the following benefits.
Better Site Performance
Magento 2 offers performance improvements that not only improve customer experience, but also lightens the load on the company’s servers.
• It uses the PHP7 programming language, which offers faster loading times than the previous PHP versions that Magento 1 used.
• Magento 2 also has Ajax Cart out of the box. This software allows users to add items to their cart without getting their pages reloaded. It makes online shopping much more convenient and seamless.
• This upgrade also comes with full-page caching, which significantly makes page loading faster. When a page is cached, customers don’t have to download resources from the database to load the site.
• Sites made with Magento 2 are mobile-friendly off the bat, so customers can easily navigate the store whether they’re on their phone or computer.
Upgraded User Experience
Magento 2 also makes managing one’s eCommerce site easier. Here are the efficient and time-saving updates that come with the platform.
• This version has a cleaner dashboard compared to its predecessor. The menu is more organised, so finding the resource the administrator needs is much faster. It also makes it easier for new users to learn how to use the platform.
• Adobe has recently dropped support for Magento 1, meaning it won’t receive performance and security updates. If users want their sites to be safer against cybersecurity threats, an upgrade to Magento 2 is necessary.
Net Efficiency helps their clients increase sales through updated Magento development and design, turning inefficient eCommerce sites into fully-interactive and optimised ones. The company also does web and mobile application development, online marketing, and conversion rate optimisation services.
About Net Efficiency
Established in 2000, Net Efficiency continues to provide effective eCommerce solutions for businesses across the globe. Their team of Magento-certified developers, designers, and project managers collaborate closely with clients to create a site and/or application that brings in improved sales and better customer satisfaction.
To know more about Net Efficiency and its services, visit http://www.netefficiency.co.uk/