January 2022, Rocklea QLD - (https://www.pacificpetroleum.com.au/how-to-check-your-cars-engine-oil/) Pacific Petroleum released a blog on how to check your car's engine oil. Engine oil reduces the friction in your engine and keeps it running smoothly. It is important because it lubricates the moving part of your engine. Knowing how to check your own Mobil engine oil can help you lessen the risk of damage to your car.
Here are some easy ways on how you can check your car's engine oil on your own
• Find an old scrap fabric or a lint-free rag to check your oil. Sometimes old clothes usually work great.
• If you are unfamiliar with your engine's vehicle, read the owner's manual. You can find a detailed description of where your dipstick is in your manual.
• Warm up your car. Checking your oil while it is warm is the best thing to do. Check your Mobil after a trip around the market or even around your neighborhood.
• Pop the hood. Make sure the car's hood is well supported. Pull the steering wheel, usually on the side of the driver's door, and push the lever below the center of the hood.
• Locate the dipstick, which usually has a round yellow or orange handle that is easy to see. Most models have a dipstick on the left side of the engine. Pull this handle, and a long piece of metal will slide out of the motor.
• Clean the dipstick and reinsert. After finding and removing the dipstick, wipe it back with a cloth. Make sure the dipstick is inside again.
• Remove the dipstick once more. Look at the end of the dipstick. The oil will appear amber in color. It should be easy to look at the oil level by looking at the dipstick.
Pacific Petroleum is a proud house of quality lubricants and engine oil. One of their best product is Petronas Syntium. Petronas Syntium 5000 AV and Petronas Syntium 5000rn 5W30 are the best car engine oil for you. This time, Pacific Petroleum is on the car engine oil sale. Pacific Petroleum has Petronas Engine oil to give your Mobil good lubrication. Stop thinking about "which is the best engine oil for my car?". At Pacific Petroleum, we offer quality products at affordable car engine oil prices. Petronas Syntium is the best oil you can have.