March 2022, Rocklea QLD – (https://www.pacificpetroleum.com.au/lubricants/mobil-lubricants/) Any dealing with moving parts, some type of lubricant is essential to help these parts move against others properly. It is also used to help avoid friction and remove any objects that do not belong on the moving parts.
Pacific Petroleum recently released a new blog about the importance of heavy-duty lubricants for cars and trucks. Most of us use kinds of heavy-duty lubricants regularly – if you use some oil to a squeaky hinge, you are using a lubricant. Many industrial uses of lubricants are far more complex than that; many industries can use a large number of lubricants regularly.
Different Types of Lubricants:
• Engine Oil removes carbon deposits, dust, metal particles, and also other various impurities inside your engine.
• Gear Oil is used on fears not running in oil to reduce noise.
• Grease is a solid or semisolid lubricant formed as a dispersion of thickening agents in a liquid lubricant.
• Transmission Fluid is used to lubricate the components of a car’s transmission for maximum performance.
• Coolant is a fluid that flows through your vehicle’s cooling system.
Here is a quick checklist for heavy truck maintenance:
• Fuel and storage tanks: Set up testing for contamination in the tanks to ensure that they stay in control.
• Tire pressure has to be checked regularly.
• Check the fuel filters
• Check the battery's life, its connections, and its mooring. Replace if required.
• Check radiator, belts, and cooling system.
To learn more about the benefits of heavy-duty lubricants, visit here https://www.pacificpetroleum.com.au/keeping-your-car-and-trucks-rolling-with-heavy-duty-lubricants/
When you are lubricating your heavy-duty work vehicle you are working against the failure of the bearings due to heat and also the wear and tear that comes with daily work. You also need to replace your engine oils so that it does not get too dirty and ensure that you do not get any water in your diesel engine, which can happen if your vehicle is stored out of doors when not in use.
Pacific Petroleum is here to always help you with the right heavy-duty lubricants for your cars and trucks. Pacific Petroleum is an authorised Mobil distributor for fuels and an authorised importer and distributor of Phillips 66 and Shell lubricants.