In autumn and winter, blankets are a must-have for home furnishings. Because of their warmth and comfort, blankets are very popular among people. Now it is the season of change, how to clean the thick blankets and store them correctly without being eaten by insects has become a problem that has plagued everyone for a long time. The editor will tell you how much you know about blankets.
1. Check the density and elasticity of the blanket. First of all, you can press it on the blanket with your thumb. The one that returns to the original shape quickly after pressing is done, indicating that the density and elasticity of the woven fabric are better; The pile is densely woven and more durable. The ingredients of the fluff can be found on the label.
2. Look at the natural gloss of the whole carpet, whether the color is beautiful and generous, and whether there is a sense of oldness. It is best to look at the edges of the blanket, as long as the color is coordinated, flat, straight, and neat, without broken or curved edges. 3. The proportion of raw materials The wool content meets the national quality standards. When it is identified by the combustion method, there is a smell of burning hair, the ashes are mostly charcoal, and there is little coke. When rubbing, there is little or no static electricity.
4. Maintenance of blankets:
(1) In the laundry tub, use neutral soap flakes or high-grade washing powder to turn into a light soap solution of about 20 degrees. After the blanket is soaked in clean water, lightly lift and remove the water, then put it in the soap solution and use it gently Knead and press, and then scrub with water several times after washing.
(2) If it is a pure blanket, you can put about one or two of white vinegar in the last wash, so that the washed blanket can be as bright as new.
(3) After rinsing, roll up the blanket, gently press to drain the water, and then use a brush to make it into the original square shape.
(4) Drying the blanket is best to use two bamboo poles to set up in parallel, and then put the blanket on it and place it in a ventilated and cool place to air dry. Avoid direct exposure to the sun to prevent the blanket from fading and deforming.
(5) The dried blanket is best to be brushed with a brush to restore the original softness and beauty of the blanket.