Valvesonly is the largest Pressure Seal Globe Valve Manufacturer in USA. Pressure Seal Globe Valve is used to apply the required force against the valve body and the bonnet surfaces. When the pressure in the system in which the valve is attached rises, the stress on the pressure seal gasket rises as well.
Pressure Seal Globe valve has various advantages and they are used in various industries. It makes use of the valve framework to provide sufficient strength against valve body. It has the ability to monitor flow rate and on/off operations.
• Body materials: Carbon steel, A105, F304, F316, F304L, F316L, F51, F53, F11, F22.
• Class: 150 – 2500, PN25 to PN450
• Size: 1/2''-48''.
• Ends: Socket weld, butt weld, flanged, threaded.
• Operation: handwheel operated,
Industries that use Pressure Seal Globe Valve:
• Petrochemical Industry
• Oil and Gas Industry
• Power Industry
• Chemical Industry
Benefits of Pressure Seal Globe Valve:
• Ability to switch off and on.
• Excellent throttling skills.
• Can also be used as a check valve.
For more details visit our website;