Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Hotels and Motels Market 2022 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2028” under Food & Beverage Market Research Reports Category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
Global Hotels & Motels Market profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry.
- The hotels & motels industry consists of establishments that provide paid lodging and full guest services, typically with a continuous staff presence. In the case of motels, this includes off-street parking facilities, but not necessarily meal services. The industry is detailed in both value and volume terms.
- Industry value consists of the total revenue generated by (a) rent that a guest pays for an occupied room and (b) other revenues, including revenue from food and beverages, telecommunications, health and leisure operations, and car rentals.
- Industry volume consists of the number of establishments in a given country that provide paid lodging and full guest services.
- All market data and forecasts are represented in nominal terms (i.e., without adjustment for inflation) and all currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2020 annual average exchange rates.
- Forecast figures presented in this report are calculated using crisis scenarios for the market. The length of the pandemic and restrictions introduced by various countries are still difficult to predict. Many governments had introduced the national lockdowns and temporarily banned sales of products that are deemed "non-essential". As the length of the pandemic and its impact on this market is not certain, the data used in this report has been modeled taking forecast impacts on national economics into consideration.
- The global hotels and motels industry had total revenues of $319.3bn in 2020, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -20.2% between 2016 and 2020.
- The number of establishments increased with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.2% between 2016 and 2020, to reach a total of 373,927.0 in 2020.
- Worldwide tourism is booming, driven by the increasing affordability of flights and the rise of China’s globetrotting middle class, which has driven demand for hotels and motels.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global hotels & motels industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global hotels & motels industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key hotels & motels industry players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global hotels & motels industry with five year forecasts by both value and volume.
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the global hotels & motels industry by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the global hotels & motels industry in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global hotels & motels industry?
- How has the industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global hotels & motels industry?
Browse our full report with Table of Content :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]