The global medical holography market size is projected to register a considerable CAGR during the forecast period, 2021–2028. The growth of the market is attributed to increasing applications of medical holography that generate large possibilities of applications across the field of science, engineering, graphics, and arts.
Medical holography helps in the visualization and recording of medical images by creating complex three dimensional (3D) structures without the use of lenses. It helps to empower physicians with hyper-realistic visualization of medical images. Medical holographs help in the formation of 3D images by the diffraction of light, using photographic recording.
Request Free Sample Report Here
Medical holographs are used for parallax and large focal depth imaging of internal body cavities as well as organs, without causing any damage to the internal organs. Holographic technologies are used for various medical procedures, such as body scanning, medical check-up, and research. Holography broadens the possibilities of imaging in the medical industry. It increases the information storage capacity and capability to encounter the write-read-erase requirement in real-time. The optical elements in holography perform the function of mirrors, lenses, and gratings.
Market Trends, Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities
• Increasing integration of medical imaging with holographic technologies for the diagnosis of the disease is anticipated to spur the market expansion during the forecast period.
• Various medical systems generate complex data using advanced imaging technology, such as magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and ultrasound scans, which is expected result in medical holographic devices, driving the market growth.
• Rising adoption of medical holography products in biomedical research and medical education is one of the major factors driving the market expansion.
• Introduction of holographic visualization and interaction technologies enable less-invasive procedures, thus lending an improved safety profile. Thus, such awareness about such benefits is expected to propel the growth of the market.
• Growing clinical applications of medical holography in orthopaedics, radiological & surgical procedures, and dentistry is projected to boost the market growth.
• X-ray holography method has the potential of examining the samples in aqueous solution with very high resolution, without the requirement for sample preparation. This factor is expected to bolster the market growth during the forecast period.
Medical Holography Market Segment Insights
Holographic displays segment to account a large market share
Based on product types, the market is segmented into holographic displays, holography microscopes, holographic prints, holographic software, and others. The holographic displays segment is expected to hold a large market share during the forecast period. This type of display can create a potential impact in the medical imaging field and image-guided therapies, especially for the proper guidance during non-surgical interventions, coronary interventions, catheter ablation therapy for arrhythmias, and catheter-based structural heart therapies, including heart valve replacements.
Medical education segment is expected to grow at a significant pace
On the basis of applications, the market is segregated into imaging in medical indications, medical education, and others. The medical education segment is expected to grow at a robust pace during the forecast period owing to increasing research and development and aadoption of latest technology.
Biopharmaceutical companies segment to expand at a substantial CAGR
In terms of end users, the market is divided into hospitals/clinics, biopharmaceutical companies, and others. The biopharmaceutical companies segment is anticipated to register a substantial CAGR in the coming year due to increasing utilization of holography technique in biomedical research.
North America to dominate the market
On the basis of regions, the market is categorized as Asia Pacific, North America, Latin America, Europe, and Middle East & Africa. North America is anticipated to dominate the market during the forecast period. The regional market growth can be attributed to increasing product launches and innovation owing to presence of major industry players. Growing prevalence of chronic diseases is expected to further drive the market growth in the region.
Key players competing in the medical holography market include EON Reality Inc, RealView Imaging Ltd, zSpace, Inc, Lyncee Tec, and Phase Holographic Imaging PHI AB.
About Growth Market Reports:
GROWTH MARKET REPORTS provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Industry Intelligence Solutions”. GROWTH MARKET REPORTS has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain. Our key analysis segments, though not restricted to the same, include market entry strategies, market size estimations, market trend analysis, market opportunity analysis, market threat analysis, market growth/fall forecasting, primary interviews, secondary research & consumer surveys.
Growth Market Reports
Phone: +1 909 414 1393
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter