Surgical Mask Wholesalers Introduces Wearing tips for Disposable Medical Face Mask :
1. Make the mask close to the face:
(1) The colored side of the mask is facing out, and the side with the metal sheet is facing up;
(2) Tie the rope that fixes the mask, or wrap the rubber band of the mask around the ears to make the mask close to the face;
(3) The mask should completely cover the mouth, nose, and chin;
(4) Press the metal sheet on the mask tightly along both sides of the bridge of the nose to make the mask close to the face.
2. After wearing the mask, avoid touching the mask to avoid reducing the protective effect; if you must touch the mask, wash your hands thoroughly before and after touching.
3. When taking off the mask, try to avoid touching the outer part of the mask, because this part may be contaminated with germs.
4. After taking off the mask, wrap it in a tape or paper bag, and then put it in a covered trash can for disposal.
5. Surgical masks should be replaced every day. If the mask is damaged or soiled, it should be replaced immediately.
Through the above introduction, China Non-Medical Disposable Face Mask Company hopes that you can simply refer to the content of this article in future use.