LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM: Murakami Medical is a private medical clinic and it specialises in women's health, having an entire medical team to support women from gynecologist, midwife, ultrasound scan, nutrition, and dermatologist. From pregnancy to Menopause, they provide a woman’s checkup package that includes everything a woman needs. It is a safe and open space for patients of all backgrounds, and all needs. Offering affordable expertise in a range of issues, the center prides itself on its safe, effective, caring, responsive, and well-led standards of care.
“Our philosophy is to provide tailored care based on the best available evidence with compassion, kindness, dignity, and respect.”, Murakami Medical
They have highly skilled and experienced medical professionals that provide a wide range of services to women's health care that includes:-
· Gynecology: Gynaecology is concerned with the well-being and health of the female reproductive organs and the ability to reproduce. Treatments for adenomyosis, breast, and genital tumors, endometrial polyps, endometriosis, ovarian cysts, pelvic adhesions, etc are some of the main illnesses treated by gynecology
· Midwife scans: A midwife is a health professional trained to support and care for women during pregnancy, labor, and birth. They help women to stay healthy in pregnancy and, if no complications arise, to give birth with little intervention. Midwives also care for the mother and the baby in the first few weeks following the birth.
· Ultrasound scans: Ultrasound scans are most commonly used as a way for pregnant women to see how their unborn child is progressing. However, these scans have a wide range of uses in the medical world.
· Nutrition Consultation: Murakami Medical Centre provides qualified clinicians and dieticians, who can diagnose health issues and signpost further support or treatment any issues that are related to food
· Dermatology: Dermatology is the science that is concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the skin, hair, and nails. The common diseases treated by dermatology are acne, atopic eczema, dermatitis, fungal infections, hair loss, hand dermatitis, etc.
Head over to Murakami Medical Centre, 7 Craven Park Road, Harlesden, Londres NW10 8SE to enjoy the most trusted and reliable medical services in London. Visit https://murakamimedicalcentre.co.uk/ to book an appointment or call 020 8961 1117.