Troubleshooting Outlook if users can’t send or receive e-mail is not a back breaking process and involves a few easy to implement steps. All that users need to do is to take assistance from the technical support team of Outlook to learn about the steps involved.
Following are the troubleshooting steps:
• First of all go to the Mail Setup dialog box
• Click on Start, and then on Run.
• Click on User Accounts click, and then on Mail.
• Launch the New Profile wizard, and click on Show profiles
• To start the New Profile wizard, click on Add
• To create a profile, type test in the profile name box, and then click on
• Select the Manually configure server settings option and click on Next
• Click Internet E-mail on the Choose Service page and then click Next.
• Users must make sure that the Account Type setting is set to POP3. Users must provide information in the Internet e-mail settings dialog box.
• It must be noted that users must enter information from their ISP or their e-mail administrator in the Incoming mail server box and in the Outgoing mail server (SMTP) box.
• The next step is to follow the on screen instructions to complete the set up of the account.
• The next step is to set the default profile. For doing this, select the new profile which by going to the mail box under the When starting Microsoft Outlook section.
• Once the profile is created, send emails from your account. If all goes well, then troubleshooting is successful.
To get more information on Troubleshooting Outlook if users can’t send or receive e-mail users must call at Outlook support. Besides this issue, users might face a lot more technical snags with their email account. To fix such snags, users must take assistance from the tech support team of Outlook. They have technicians who have the expertise and acumen to come up with clinical solutions. They never fail to pack a punch when it comes to providing prudent and precise solutions and that too round the clock. Users can avail their services by calling their toll free number. Users can call them anytime of the day as their services are offered round the clock. Besides giving them a call, users also have the option to discuss queries on the online forum or send them via email as well.