Market Reports on India Provides the Trending Market Research Report “Construction in India – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2025 (Q1 2021)” under Heavy Industry Category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
The Indian construction industry is expected to register growth of 13% in real terms in 2021 – following a decline of 12.4% in 2020. The outbreak of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and subsequent lockdown restrictions weighed on the industry’s output last year. On a positive note, government investment on infrastructure development aided the industry’s recovery in the final quarter of the year. According to the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MOSPI), the Indian construction industry grew by 6.2% year on year (YoY) in the final quarter of 2020 (Q4) – up from Y-o-Y declines of 7.2% in Q3 and 49.4% in Q2 2020.
Request a free sample copy of India Construction Market Report
We expects the industry to register double-digit growth this year, before recording an annual average growth of 6.2% between 2022-2025. The industry’s growth over the forecast period will be supported by investment in transport, energy, residential and industrial infrastructure projects. In the Fiscal Year (FY) 2021/2022 budget, the government allocated INR5.5 trillion (US$78.2 billion) towards capital expenditure. Also announced was an increase in the number of projects in the National Infrastructure Pipeline, rising from 6,835 projects to 7,400. To fund the new projects, the government plans to increase the share of capital expenditure in central and state budgets in the coming years and establish a new INR200 billion (US$2.8 billion) development finance institution, with a lending target of INR5 trillion (US$70.5 billion) over the next three years.
The industry’s growth over the forecast period will also be supported by the government’s plan to significantly increase the stock of affordable housing units for low and middle-income cohorts, under the ‘Housing for All’ program by 2022. Forecast-period growth will also be supported by the government’s plan to complete construction of 23 new highway and expressway projects by FY2024/2025, with an estimated investment of INR3.3 trillion (US$46 billion) over the next five years.
This report provides detailed market analysis, information, and insights into the Indian construction industry, including –
– The Indian construction industry’s growth prospects by market, project type and construction activity
– Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues, as well as an analysis of key risks and opportunities in the Indian construction industry
– Analysis of the mega-project pipeline, focusing on development stages and participants, in addition to listings of major projects in the pipeline.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in India. It provides –
– Historical (2016-2020) and forecast (2021-2025) valuations of the construction industry in India, featuring details of key growth drivers.
– Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, energy and utilities, institutional and residential) and by sub-sector
– Analysis of the mega-project pipeline, including breakdowns by development stage across all sectors, and projected spending on projects in the existing pipeline.
– Listings of major projects, in addition to details of leading contractors and consultants
Reasons to Buy:
– Identify and evaluate market opportunities using Our standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies.
– Assess market growth potential at a micro-level with over 600 time-series data forecasts.
– Understand the latest industry and market trends.
– Formulate and validate strategy using Our critical and actionable insight.
– Assess business risks, including cost, regulatory and competitive pressures.
– Evaluate competitive risk and success factors.
Browse our full report with Table of Content :
About Market Reports on India:
Market Reports on India is an excellent source to obtain top quality market research reports that helps you to understand the business in the Indian market. We cover various industries, identifying and understanding key macro and micro-economic trends, insights and futuristic growth opportunities. To help achieve all this and more, Market Reports on India is the answer to all your business needs.
Contact us at:
Market Reports on India
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on: Twitter,Facebook, LinkedIn