Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on“Global Managed Services Market 2022-2028”under Services Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
The Global Managed Services Market is projected to rise by USD 165.0 billion by 2028. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 12.2 percent during the forecast period.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global managed services market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the managed services industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the deployment, type, enterprise size, end user, and region. The global market for managed services can be segmented by deployment: on-premise, cloud. The cloud segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Managed services market is further segmented by type: managed data center, managed security, managed communication, managed network, managed infrastructure, managed mobility. Among these, the managed network segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Based on enterprise size, the managed services market is segmented into: small and medium enterprise, large enterprise. The large enterprise segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. On the basis of end user, the managed services market also can be divided into: financial, telecom, medical, media, retail, industrial, government, others. According to the research, the telecom segment had the largest share in the global managed services market. Managed services market by region is categorized into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America.
By deployment: on-premise, cloud
By type: managed data center, managed security, managed communication, managed network, managed infrastructure, managed mobility
By enterprise size: small and medium enterprise, large enterprise
By end user: financial, telecom, medical, media, retail, industrial, government, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global managed services market with some of the key players being AT&T Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Citrix Systems Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., Deutsche Telekom AG, Fujitsu Ltd., HP Development Company LP, IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Nokia Corporation, Rackspace Technology, Inc., Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Verizon Communications Inc., Wipro Ltd., among others.
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global managed services market.
- To classify and forecast the global managed services market based on deployment, type, enterprise size, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global managed services market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global managed services market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global managed services market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global managed services market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content : https://www.bharatbook.com/report/1388882/global-managed-services-market
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Industry Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]