Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on“Global Ridesharing Market 2022-2028”under Services Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
The Global Ridesharing Market is anticipated to increase by USD 43.2 billion till 2028 at an average annual growth of 15 percent.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global ridesharing market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the ridesharing industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, service, and region. The global market for ridesharing can be segmented by type: fixed ride sharing, dynamic ride sharing, corporate ride sharing. The corporate ride sharing segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Ridesharing market is further segmented by service: web-based, app-based, web and app based. Among these, the app-based segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Based on region, the ridesharing market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Europe captured the largest share of the market in 2021.
By type: fixed ride sharing, dynamic ride sharing, corporate ride sharing
By service: web-based, app-based, web and app based
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global ridesharing market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Comuto S.A., Didi Chuxing Technology Co., Ltd., Enterprise Holdings Inc., Flinc GmbH, GoMore ApS, HyreCar Inc., Splitting Fares, Inc., Via Transportation Inc., among others.
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global ridesharing market.
- To classify and forecast the global ridesharing market based on type, service, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global ridesharing market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global ridesharing market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global ridesharing market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global ridesharing market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content : https://www.bharatbook.com/report/1388840/global-ridesharing-market
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Industry Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]