Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on“Global Pet Food Packaging Market 2022-2028”under Food & Beverage Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
The Global Pet Food Packaging Market is expected to increase by USD 4.6 billion, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.2% from 2022 to 2028, according to the latest edition of the Global Pet Food Packaging Market Report.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global pet food packaging market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the pet food packaging industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the material, product, food, animal type, and region. The global market for pet food packaging can be segmented by material: paper and paperboard, metal, plastic. Globally, the plastic segment made up the largest share of the pet food packaging market. Pet food packaging market is further segmented by product: pouch, folding carton, metal can, bag, other types. The bag segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Based on food, the pet food packaging market is segmented into: dry food, wet food, chilled and frozen. According to the research, the dry food segment had the largest share in the global pet food packaging market. On the basis of animal type, the pet food packaging market also can be divided into: dog food, cat food, others. The dog food segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Pet food packaging market by region is categorized into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America.
By material: paper and paperboard, metal, plastic
By product: pouch, folding carton, metal can, bag, other types
By food: dry food, wet food, chilled and frozen
By animal type: dog food, cat food, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading pet food packaging market vendors that include Amcor plc, American Packaging Corporation, Ardagh Group SA, Berry Global Inc., Crown Holdings, Inc., Mondi plc, Silgan Holdings Inc., Sonoco Products Company, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global pet food packaging market.
- To classify and forecast the global pet food packaging market based on material, product, food, animal type, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global pet food packaging market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global pet food packaging market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global pet food packaging market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global pet food packaging market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content : https://www.bharatbook.com/report/1389090/global-pet-food-packaging-market
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Industry Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]