Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on“Global Theranostics Market 2022-2028”under Life sciences Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
Theranostics is a term derived from a combination of the words therapeutics and diagnostics. It is used to describe the combination of using one radioactive drug to identify (diagnose) and a second radioactive drug to deliver therapy to treat the main tumor and any metastatic tumors. The Global Theranostics Market is projected to reach USD 123,694 million, recording a CAGR of approximately 9.6 percent from 2022 to 2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global theranostics market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the theranostics industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, therapeutic area, and region. The global market for theranostics can be segmented By product: companion diagnostics, imaging equipment, theranostic agents, therapeutic agents. Globally, the therapeutic agents segment made up the largest share of the theranostics market. Theranostics market is further segmented By therapeutic area: oncology, cardiovascular diseases (CVDs), neurological disorders, respiratory, immunology and infectious diseases (RIIDs), others. Based on region, the theranostics market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
- companion diagnostics
- imaging equipment
- theranostic agents
- therapeutic agents
By therapeutic area:
- cardiovascular diseases (CVDs)
- neurological disorders
- respiratory, immunology and infectious diseases (RIIDs)
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
The global theranostics market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMS), F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Innate Pharma S.A., Ipsen S.A., Johnson & Johnson, Merck KGaA, Novartis International AG, Pfizer Inc., Progenics Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Sanofi S.A., Theradiag SA, Theragnostics Limited, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global theranostics market.
- To classify and forecast the global theranostics market based on product, therapeutic area, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global theranostics market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global theranostics market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global theranostics market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global theranostics market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content : https://www.bharatbook.com/report/1342186/global-theranostics-market
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Industry Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]