New York, June 19: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Cyber Security Market: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2015 - 2022”
Cyber security is the technology or process planned to care of compute devices, laptops, networks, programs and information or data from illegal or unauthorized access, attack, change and damage in cyber space. In different industry such as military, hospitals, government sector etc. stores the private data on personal computer or laptop. This data or information is spread across one network to another network or across other PC. With the increasing level and complexity of cyber attacks constant awareness is essential to protect personal and business data and protect public security. Cyber security will protect from virus and hackers. The purposes of cyber security used within computer want update weekly.
Browse Full Report: http://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/cyber-security-market
The cyber security market is anticipated to value USD 172 billion at a healthy CAGR of 10% during the forecast period. North America is a largest contributor to this market owing to adoption of cyber security in commercial industries and as well as on personal computing. North America is projected to maintain its peak position during the forecast period. Asia Pacific will show remarkable growth in the following period (2015 to 2022).
The major driving factors of cyber security market are as follows:
o Increasing popularity of online data and digital data.
o Rising strictness of cyber security.
o Cloud security opening latest expansion opportunity.
o Rising security requirement in significant infrastructure and utilities.
o Tougher government policies.
o Development of social media.
The restraints factors of cyber security market are as follows:
o Need of security alertness
o Rising usage of pirate software
o Cyber ability space.
The cyber security market is segmented on the lines of itstype ,solution, service and vertical analysis. The cyber security market is segmented on the lines of its type like network security, endpoint security, application security, content security, wireless security and cloud security. Under solution segmentation it covered into identity and access management (IAM), risk and compliance management, encryption, data loss prevention, unified threat management, firewall, antivirus and antimalware, IDS/IPS, SIEM, disaster recovery, DDOS mitigation and whitelisting. The cyber security market is segmented on the lines of its service like consulting, design and integration, risk and threat assessment, managed security services and training and education. Under vertical segmentation it coverd aerospace, defense, and intelligence, government (excluding defense) and public utilities, banking, financial services, insurance (BFSI), telecommunication, healthcare, retail and manufacturing.The cyber security market is geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for cyber security and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for cyber security
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of cyber security with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market.
Key players profiled in the report include:
• Booz Allen Hamilton
• Lockheed Martin
• Northrop Grumman
• Trend Micro
Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Cyber security Market has been segmented as below:
By Security Type Analysis
• Network security
• Endpoint security
• Application security
• Content security
• Wireless security
• Cloud security
By Solution Analysis
• Identity and Access Management (IAM)
• Risk and compliance management
• Data loss prevention
• Unified threat management
• Antivirus and antimalware
• Disaster recovery
• DDOS mitigation
By Service Analysis
• Design and integration
• Risk and threat assessment
• Managed security services
• Training and education
By Vertical Analysis
• Aerospace, defense, and intelligence
• Government (excluding defense) and public utilities
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
By Regional Analysis
• North America
• Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned cyber security industry globally.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of cyber security industry and unit capacity data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Other Research Report:
• 3D Cameras Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2023 http://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/3d-camera-market
• Wireless Health Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2023 http://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/wireless-health-market
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1-855-984-1862, +91-860-565-7204
Country: United States