New York, June 19: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Metabolomics Market (Gas Chromatography, Capillary Electrophoresis, High Performance Liquid Chromatography, Ultra Performance Liquid Chromatography, Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy, Mass Spectrometry, Drug Assessment, Biomarker Discovery, Nutrigenomics, Clinical Toxicology) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2014 - 2024”
Metabolomics is scientific term in which technical study of metabolites which is small molecules, biological cell, biofluids, tissue and organs. Metabolomics is also used to explain rising skill of measurement and study of metabolites like sugar & fat within the cell of organs by definite period and in definite situation. Metabolomics is having the common characteristics with computer science technology, mathematics, chemistry and biology. Metabolomics is important to medical doctor for the reason that it can guide to progress in the finding and treatments of person diseases. Analytical equipments and different software are very important object in metabolomics field.
Browse Full Report: http://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/metabolomics-market
The metabolomics market is projected to reach USD 2.2billionin the forecasted period. North America contributed up to 45% of market share making it a market leader in metabolomics market. Europe is second largest market with up to 39% of the market share. Asia-Pacific will grow at remarkable CAGR i.e. 24% during the forecast period. Increasing penetration of pharmaceutical products is stimulating the APAC market.
The major driving factors of metabolomics market are as follows:
o Rising research funding and administration support drives the market growth.
o Use in biotechnology and pharmaceutical area spur the metabolomics research.
o Growing requirement of personalized medication within healthcare industry.
o Increasing requirement for toxicity equipment.
The restraints factors of metabolomics market are as follows:
o Data examination and data processing.
o Low acceptance rate.
The metabolomics market is segmented on the lines of its technique, application and indication. The metabolomics market is segmented on the lines of its technique like separation techniques and detection techniques. The separation techniques is further divided into gas chromatography (GC), capillary electrophoresis (CE), high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) and ultra performance liquid chromatography (UPLC). Detection techniques covers nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy (NMR), mass spectrometry (MS) and surface based mass analysis.The metabolomics market is segmented on the lines of its applications into biomarker, discovery, drug discovery/drug assessment, toxicology testing and nutrigenomics.Under indication segmentation it covered oncology, neurology and cardiology.The metabolomics market is geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for metabolomics and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for metabolomics.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Key players profiled in the report include:
• Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
• Danaher Corporation
• Waters Corporation
• Agilent Technologies
• Metabolon, Inc.
• Shimadzu Corporation
• Bruker Corporation
• Biocrates Life Sciences AG.
Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned metabolomics industry globally.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of metabolomics industry and unit capacity data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Other Research Report:
• Wireless Health Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2023 http://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/wireless-health-market
• Laboratory Information System/LIS Market by Type (Standalone, Integrated), Delivery Mode (On-premise, Hosted, SaaS), End User Labs (Clinical, Molecular Diagnostic, Blood Bank, Anatomic Pathology) & by Component (Software, Services) - Global Forecast to 2020 http://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/laboratory-information-systems-market
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1-855-984-1862, +91-860-565-7204
Country: United States