New York, May 28: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Biomarkers Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2023”
Biomarkers are biological measures used to measure biological states such as blood pressure, cholesterol level and monitor and forecast health level of individual. Biomarkers are used in single or in combination to identify health or disease of individual. Different varieties of biomarkers are used currently for various applications. Every biological system consists of its own biomarkers. Some biomarkers are easy to use, measure and form part of routine medical examinations. Biomarkers are used to estimate health and disease of individual such as diabetes and cardiovascular. Biomarkers are used for detection, screening, diagnosis, treatment and monitoring of cancer.
Browse Full Report: http://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/biomarkers-market
The Biomarkers market is expected to exceed more than US$ 45.0 billion by 2020 growing at around 13% CAGR. The main driving factors for biomarkers market are increase in number of low cost for conducting clinical trials in developing countries. Rising healthcare expenditure and R&D funding are the major macro drivers of the market. The use of biomarkers in diagnostic process is increasing rapidly due to its more accurate results. The biomarkers also have some restraints such as it contain technical issues related to sample and storage. The testing cost of biomarkers is high. It contains high investment but relatively low cost and benefit ratio.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for biomarkers and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for biomarkers.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of biomarkers with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include QIAGEN N.V. (Netherlands), PerkinElmer, Inc., Merck & Co, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories , Enzo Biochem , EKF Diagnostics Holdings plc , Meso Scale Diagnostics, LLC , Singulex, Inc. , BioSims Technologies , Cisbio Bioassays , and Signosis, Inc.. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Biomarkers Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Segment Analysis
By Type Analysis
• Safety biomarker,
• Efficacy biomarker
• Validation biomarker
By Application Analysis
• Diagnostics development
• Drug discovery & development
• Personalized medicine
• Disease risk assessment
By Disease Indication Analysis
• Cardiovascular disorders
• Neurological disorders
• Immunological disorders
By Regional Analysis
• North America
• Rest of the World
Other Research Report:
• Quantum Dot Market by Product (Display, Medical Devices, Batteries, Solar Cells, Sensors, and Others), Material, Application (Healthcare, Consumer, Defense, and Industry), and Geography- Forecast up to 2022 http://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/quantum-dot-market
• Molecular Diagnostics Market by Application, Technology (PCR, Microarray, DNA Sequencing), End User (Hospital, Laboratories), Product (Instruments, Reagent, Software) - Forecast to 2023 http://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/molecular-diagnostics-market
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1-855-984-1862, +91-860-565-7204
Country: United States