New York, May 28: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Molecular Diagnostics Market by Application, Technology (PCR, Microarray, DNA Sequencing), End User (Hospital, Laboratories), Product (Instruments, Reagent, Software) - Forecast to 2023”
Molecular diagnostics is a technique used to analyse, diagnose, monitor and treat disease. Using molecular diagnostics process it identify a disease by examining different molecules such as deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), ribonucleic acid (RNA), protein and in tissue. Molecular diagnostics are primarily used for healthcare diagnosis and also used for research purpose. Molecular diagnostics provide more accurate results and they are playing a vital role in health care system.
Browse Full Report: http://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/molecular-diagnostics-market
The molecular diagnostics market is expected to exceed more than US$ 9.0 Billion by 2020 growing at around 9% CAGR during the forecast period. The main driving factors for molecular diagnostics market are increased awareness and usage of personalized medicine. The companion diagnostics will grow eventually with growth of personalized medicine which in turn will drive the molecular diagnostics products and services market. It contains high prevalence rate of infectious diseases and various types of cancer. The new biomarkers are developed using molecular techniques which are applied in molecular diagnostics. It increases the growth in proteomics and genomics research. The molecular diagnostics market has some restraints such as it require new tools which contain complex platforms which require skilled and experienced workers. Because of mandatory training and complex regulatory framework gives delay approvals of new molecular diagnostic tests.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for molecular diagnostics and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for molecular diagnostics.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of molecular diagnostics with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Molecular diagnostics Market has been segmented as below:
By Product and service Segment Analysis
Services & Software
By Technology Analysis
Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
Isothermal Nucleic Acid Amplification Technology (INAAT)
DNA Sequencing and Next-generation Sequencing
Others (Mass Spectrometry, Flow Cytometry, and Electrophoresis)
By End-user Analysis
Others (Blood Banks, Local Public Health Laboratories, Home Health Agencies, Nursing Homes, Point-of-care Settings, and Self-testing)
By Application Analysis
Others (Cardiovascular Diseases, Neurological Diseases, and DNA Fingerprinting)
By Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of the World
Other Research Report:
• Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals Market by Type (Diagnostic (SPECT - Technetium, PET - F-18), Therapeutic (Beta Emitters - I-131, Alpha Emitters, Brachytherapy - Y-90) & by Application (Oncology, Thyroid, Cardiology) - Global Forecasts to 2020 http://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/nuclear-medicine-market
• Biomarkers Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2023 http://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/biomarkers-market
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1-855-984-1862, +91-860-565-7204
Country: United States