Lash extensions have been on a steady rise in the beauty industry. The demand for the service has grown exponentially and the availability of highly-skilled professional lash technicians has yet to meet the demand.
Eyelash Extensions investment and getting the most of eyelash extension application applies. Lash extensions have been on a steady rise in the beauty industry. The demand for the eyelash extension training has grown exponentially and the availability of highly-skilled professional lash technicians has yet to meet the demand.
Lash extension service offers one of the most beneficial product cost/service cost ratio for professionals. There is a nearly 750% mark-up in every service. The lash extension wholesale themselves is lightweight and compact allowing portability for your business.
Most women don't have the time or patience to apply fake eyelashes every day. So it's no surprise that lash extensions have become increasingly popular in recent years. Here we have some of the great tips for lash extension products.
* DON'T get your extensions wet for 24 to 48 hours after application.
* DON'T let moisture-rich products get onto your lashes.
* DO reshape your extensions after you shower.
* Do not use waterproof mascara on your eyelashes. Water soluble mascara or one designed specifically for eyelash extensions is fine to use, although you’ll probably find that you no longer require mascara.
* Use cotton swabs to remove makeup by working gently around the eyelashes.
* Do not use cleansers, makeup removers or moisturizers that contain oil or solvents on your eyes, as these will compromise the bonding agent used to adhere your eyelashes?
* Do not rub your eyes, instead you should get used to patting your eyes gently which is in fact much better for the eyelashes and the sensitive skin around the eyes.
* Be careful not to get your eyelashes caught on clothes when you’re dressing and undressing or towels when you’ve showered.
* Do not perm or tint your lash extension glue.
* Applying a full set of lashes takes about two hours, and can be maintained year-round with touch-ups recommended every three to four weeks. A half set of lashes are an economical alternative to achieve a similarly dramatic effect, applied as filler to thicken natural lashes, or applied outward from the eye for a specialized look.
Everyone has different lashes, and depending on the condition of your own natural lashes, lash experts can only go a certain length or thickness. For example, if your natural lashes are on the shorter, thinner side, you won't be able to get a crazy, dramatic look, because it won't last. It's better to start out with a half set if you aren't sure or it's your first time. It’s easier to add more than to remove lashes.
IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE INDUSTRY
If you are just starting out, lash extensions can be a great first focus. Proper lash extension training is affordable and an introductory Eyelash extension training Kit is included to get you started right away.
The Lash Labs is an online website that sells professional eyelash extension glue. We also provide eyelash extension training to licensed cosmetologists and estheticians. We sell eyelash extension products wholesale and retail.