The conventional offset printing of corrugated boxes adopts the indirect printing method, that is, the surface paper of the carton is printed first, and then the printed surface paper is mounted on the corrugated cardboard. Due to the relatively high resolution of the PS version, very fine print patterns can be printed. At present, the vast majority of high-grade corrugated boxes used for sales packaging in my country are offset printing products. Below, Corrugated Plastic Case Suppliers introduces offset printing corrugated boxes with the following characteristics:
(1) It is not suitable to use a cardboard linkage production line, only a single-sided corrugating machine is suitable, and the production efficiency is low.
(2) The format is limited, which is generally smaller than that of the flexo carton.
(3) The printed products are very fine, and the number of screen lines can reach 150 lines/inch to 200 lines/inch.
(4) Plate making is easy, and it is conventional plate making for PS version.
(5) Surface finishing can be carried out, such as lamination, glazing, etc.
(6) The printing cost is high.
(7) The printing quality is relatively stable.
Through the above introduction, Corrugated Plastic Box Suppliers hopes that you can simply refer to the content of this article in future use.